- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
I don’t think you know who this person is, or what team he plays for, or that you’re ready for this.
The 76ers’ 3D Court Projection System Will Be The Only Thing Worth Watching In Philadelphia This Season
“The last time the Sixers won a game, I was Jay Leno.” Watch Jimmy go on a two minute rant about the worst professional basketball team in American history.
This deer in Bethel Park is ready for some basketball, and since he’s a Pennsylvania deer, we’re assuming he’s a Sixers’ fan. Or, perhaps the Milwaukee Bucks. It’s a tossup.
Last night was a great night for basketball in that there were a lot of games. Last night was a bad night for basketball in that almost none of them were close. Here’s what you missed of the good ones.
What a light Saturday night in the sports world. Only a few NBA games were going, very few of them of consequence to impending playoff picture. There were two worth noting, though: the continuing dominance of the Miami Heat and the Houston Rockets faltering in the struggle for the final playoff spot in the West.
With no NHL goalies around, Spencer Hawes steps in and makes his case to be a bad one.