- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
If an aggressive race of alien beings ever land on this planet to check out real estate, I hope their first stop is Philadelphia. “Back in the ship, Doris. Suddenly that 740-degree atmosphere on Venus with clouds of sulfuric acid is looking pretty good.”
Bonus video feature: Eagles fans praising Nick Foles and basking in his success while wearing Michael Vick jerseys.
We’ll bet when this guy got up this morning he anticipated he might get covered in snow, but not abuse. Oh, Philly: you never disappoint.
Hope you brought your toques, hosers. Many snow games around the NFL today should make for some fun, if hard to see, highlights. “Snow Miser!!!” (Shakes fist).
Mortified and filled with shame.
Eye of the beholder. Appropriately, while the plane is in flight, only birds can see this.
Remember, this is the same guy who may have had the worst performance of any quarterback this season during Week 7 against Dallas. This game doesn’t vault him into immediate QB1 status. However, he does need to be picked up in all leagues.