- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
We’ll bet when this guy got up this morning he anticipated he might get covered in snow, but not abuse. Oh, Philly: you never disappoint.
Hope you brought your toques, hosers. Many snow games around the NFL today should make for some fun, if hard to see, highlights. “Snow Miser!!!” (Shakes fist).
Mortified and filled with shame.
Eye of the beholder. Appropriately, while the plane is in flight, only birds can see this.
Remember, this is the same guy who may have had the worst performance of any quarterback this season during Week 7 against Dallas. This game doesn’t vault him into immediate QB1 status. However, he does need to be picked up in all leagues.
The purportedly explosive Eagles offense was slowed by a strong Chiefs defense. Should there be concerns about Michael Vick and company going forward? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis have the answers, fantasy style.
I know it wasn’t easy. I know that you hold some hard feelings over the way things worked out. But as an outside observer, I can say that Donovan McNabb was a good quarterback and he did the best he could for you guys. Thanks for not making that halftime retirement ceremony as awkward as a Sal Paolantonio-Andy Reid interview.