- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dan Uggla’s grand slam in the ninth on Monday turned taunts to grief. In past years this would have been lost to history, but thanks to modern technology we can now pinpoint the exact moment that Phillies’ fans hearts were broken.
Chase Utley has decided it’s time to write back to his biggest fan — even though he now possesses none of the superlatives he did when the letter was written. Video of his response, as well as the scene where Rob McElhenney explains the letter to Dee from “The World Series Defense” episode, after the jump.
The only thing this was missing, was Ruben Amaro saying, “Goodnight, sweet prince,” and then kissing him on the forehead. Insult to injury: this happened on the night of his 1,000th win…so sad. Details of the move are detailed here, by our very own Rick Chandler.
Should clean players be mad at those who may have beaten them out for MLB roster spots while using PEDs? Dan Meyer, for one, is bitter.
RotoExperts.com got a chance to catch up with Phillies outfield Domonic Brown, the young sensation that has taken the league by storm. In this exclusive interview, Scott Engel talks to Brown about why he has suddenly ascended into stardom and the other path he nearly took as an athlete. Tune in.