- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Chase Utley has decided it’s time to write back to his biggest fan — even though he now possesses none of the superlatives he did when the letter was written. Video of his response, as well as the scene where Rob McElhenney explains the letter to Dee from “The World Series Defense” episode, after the jump.
The only thing this was missing, was Ruben Amaro saying, “Goodnight, sweet prince,” and then kissing him on the forehead. Insult to injury: this happened on the night of his 1,000th win…so sad. Details of the move are detailed here, by our very own Rick Chandler.
Should clean players be mad at those who may have beaten them out for MLB roster spots while using PEDs? Dan Meyer, for one, is bitter.
RotoExperts.com got a chance to catch up with Phillies outfield Domonic Brown, the young sensation that has taken the league by storm. In this exclusive interview, Scott Engel talks to Brown about why he has suddenly ascended into stardom and the other path he nearly took as an athlete. Tune in.
Is sunscreen supposed to be applied to the lips? Quit asking dumb questions and pass the tanning mustard. (This woman is also available for children’s parties).
A youngster named Joseph Dever threw out the first pitch at the Phillies game on Saturday, representing “all kids with autism” on the team’s Autism Awareness Night. But Dever is not only a ballplayer, he’s a showman.