- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The news is out. LeBron James’ hairline is once again receding. He used Rogaine or something and it magically reworked its way back towards his forehead, but The King is turning into a human bowling ball for the second time. With that in mind, we took to Photoshop in order to put together a few suggestions for James if he decides to get a hairpiece instead of rocking the baldie look.
LeBron James is the NBA’s best player. He was born in 1984, and grew up admiring the former best player in the NBA, Michael Jordan. So it should come as no surprise that one best player admires another best player. LeBron James, super-admirer that he is, decided to immortalize their non-basketball relationship on his cell phone background with a photoshopped picture. Jump, for details.
Just a wonderful photoshop right here. The facial expression, left arm placement, everything. We won’t ruin it with further commentary.