- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Welcome to “This Is Totally Your Year,” our overly optimistic preview of the 2014-15 NFL season for all 32 teams. We’ve broken down why every team — yes, even your team (and yes, even your team, Rams fans) — will win it all this year. We’ll also give some reasons for pessimism and even estimate an actual season prediction. Next up: The Pittsburgh Steelers, also known as the Stillers.
It’s the preseason dude, relax. Nobody’s getting canned this early, especially the guy who runs the entire offense. Sorry Snoop…
I mean, it’s not funny, per se, that the Steelers’ entire backfield got arrested yesterday for smoking weed — but it’s kind of funny. Stephen A. Smith makes it funnier.
Dolphins Lineman Randy Starks Is Pretty Upset Over The Whole ‘Getting Fingers Jammed Up His Butt’ Thing
Memes and photoshopped images and GIFs and jokes. Ahh, Twitter Christmas has arrived — and its Santa Claus coaches the Pittsburgh Steelers. A full breakdown of how the internet is handling this moment in sports history, inside.
This Brutal Head-To-Head Hit By A Ravens Defender Actually Wiped Away A Critical Touchdown By Le’Veon Bell
Le’Veon Bell’s touchdown was called back after review, but not because he was down before the goal line. This may be one of the only times we see a defensive player save the game by leading with his helmet and knocking his opponent’s clean off.
Despite the fact that it’s still way too early to make any definitive predictions (remember when the Cardinals started 4-0 last year?), we feel a lot more confident in this week’s selection of the worst teams in the league.