- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Erbie Bowser, known as E-Luv during his time as a Dallas Mavericks dancer, went on a killing spree last night, killing four people while using a gun and grenades.
Police were called to a dialysis center to break up a fight between a U of L fan who didn’t take too kindly to a UK fan. At this rate, full blown civil war should be breaking out by the time Louisville and Ketucky tip off on Saturday.
Dereck Chisora lost last night to WBC champion Vitali Klitschko, but that wasn’t all the fighting he did. That was thanks to David Haye, another British heavyweight, who came to the press conference, aimed some trash talking Chisora’s way… and left after hitting Chisora in the head with a glass bottle and generally making a mess. Video after the jump.
Summertime, with occasional exceptions, is relatively uneventful. This can be a good thing – and sometimes, that there’s just not much to talk about. The Cardinals’ Darnell Dockett is here to fix that potential problem.
Today was a good day for Plaxico Burress. After being released from prison, the former Giant was reunited with his family.
A Man Is Arrested For Killing His Friend During The NBA Finals, And The Saddest Mugshot Ever Is Taken
A Kansas City man has been charged with killing his friend, Ronald Oliver, during an argument over Game 1 of the NBA Finals last week.
Denver Post college sports writer Natalie Meisler keyed a car after claiming she was “abused and harassed.”