- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The First Quarter Intermission Entertainment At The Minnesota-Portland Game Last Night Was A Fake Power Outage
Hey look, a power outage joke! It only took the Target Center staff 24 hours to capitalize on the Superdome’s lights gaffe, shrouding its arena in darkness after the first quarter of the Timberwolves-Trail Blazers game. It’s actually kind of funny, though the people at the arena probably didn’t appreciating having to sit in darkness. But when there’s an opportunity to troll, you troll.