- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Apparently you can just call NFL front offices and speak with the General Manager as if it were a Red Lobster. Well, we now know you can with the teams in Buffalo and Tampa Bay, anyway. Two 20-somethings managed to get through to Bills GM Buddy Nix under the guise of being Buccaneer’s GM Mark Dominik, and then got them to actually speak to each other over a recorded conference call. Wow. Impressive. Audio of their convo after the jump.
Somewhere in the recesses of the mind of Francesa, there is a list of the greatest homosexual catchers, ever. Today, a caller asked him where he’d rank Mike Piazza.