- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Apparently you can just call NFL front offices and speak with the General Manager as if it were a Red Lobster. Well, we now know you can with the teams in Buffalo and Tampa Bay, anyway. Two 20-somethings managed to get through to Bills GM Buddy Nix under the guise of being Buccaneer’s GM Mark Dominik, and then got them to actually speak to each other over a recorded conference call. Wow. Impressive. Audio of their convo after the jump.
Somewhere in the recesses of the mind of Francesa, there is a list of the greatest homosexual catchers, ever. Today, a caller asked him where he’d rank Mike Piazza.