- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Apparently you can just call NFL front offices and speak with the General Manager as if it were a Red Lobster. Well, we now know you can with the teams in Buffalo and Tampa Bay, anyway. Two 20-somethings managed to get through to Bills GM Buddy Nix under the guise of being Buccaneer’s GM Mark Dominik, and then got them to actually speak to each other over a recorded conference call. Wow. Impressive. Audio of their convo after the jump.
Somewhere in the recesses of the mind of Francesa, there is a list of the greatest homosexual catchers, ever. Today, a caller asked him where he’d rank Mike Piazza.