- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Apparently you can just call NFL front offices and speak with the General Manager as if it were a Red Lobster. Well, we now know you can with the teams in Buffalo and Tampa Bay, anyway. Two 20-somethings managed to get through to Bills GM Buddy Nix under the guise of being Buccaneer’s GM Mark Dominik, and then got them to actually speak to each other over a recorded conference call. Wow. Impressive. Audio of their convo after the jump.
Somewhere in the recesses of the mind of Francesa, there is a list of the greatest homosexual catchers, ever. Today, a caller asked him where he’d rank Mike Piazza.