- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
He also doesn’t eat fast food or drink soda. Watch him talk about proposing to his girlfriend like a 24-year-old millionaire who was just given the green light to get to 2nd base for the first time. “I’m gonna put a ring on it. Then…we’re…gonna…celebrate…after…ahem.”
There are few people as superstitious as professional athletes. And there are fewer things as big of a part of pro athletes’ superstitions a maintaining a consistent pre-game ritual. So what must have happened to Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara to make him stop pooping before every game?
New York Giants punter Steve Weatherford filmed the unfolding of an odd scene recently, when New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul threw cornerback Prince Amukamara over his shoulder and dumped him in a cold bath. There are few details surrounding this incident, but let’s try to piece together what we know and arrive at a reasonable conclusion.
Former Nebraska cornerback Prince Amukamara went an unexpectedly-low 19th in the NFL Draft…could that really have had something to do with his ancestry?