- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
He also doesn’t eat fast food or drink soda. Watch him talk about proposing to his girlfriend like a 24-year-old millionaire who was just given the green light to get to 2nd base for the first time. “I’m gonna put a ring on it. Then…we’re…gonna…celebrate…after…ahem.”
There are few people as superstitious as professional athletes. And there are fewer things as big of a part of pro athletes’ superstitions a maintaining a consistent pre-game ritual. So what must have happened to Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara to make him stop pooping before every game?
New York Giants punter Steve Weatherford filmed the unfolding of an odd scene recently, when New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul threw cornerback Prince Amukamara over his shoulder and dumped him in a cold bath. There are few details surrounding this incident, but let’s try to piece together what we know and arrive at a reasonable conclusion.
Former Nebraska cornerback Prince Amukamara went an unexpectedly-low 19th in the NFL Draft…could that really have had something to do with his ancestry?