- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brad Keselowski might be the current leader of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with one race remaining, but everything’s not as peachy as you might think. Although Keselowski took the lead after Jimmie Johnson crashed in Phoenix on Sunday, he’s been a target of criticism for Tony Stewart and others for racing too aggressively and having a “death wish.” That didn’t sit too well with Keselowski, especially after Sunday’s crash-filled race. [Awful Announcing]
Lee Corso‘s pottymouth made on appearance on ESPN this Saturday morning, as the College GameDay analyst dropped an F-bomb while picking today’s Houston-SMU game.
Major League Baseball took a rather unconventional approach in 1898 when it attempted to rid the sport of foul language.
Mark Cuban was really happy about winning the NBA title tonight. So he figured it wouldn’t hurt to drop a little out-of-the-blue profanity on ESPN viewers.