- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
I know you made money this year, America. But what good is that money if you don’t lose it all on absurd prop bets? Read on for some great ways to get poor, one of which involves cheering for Beyonce’s cleavage.
Sportsbook.com has opened up a prop bet on ESPN’s Bill Simmons, which either says something about the level of popularity the Sports Guy has attained, signals Armageddon, or both.
You can bet on almost anything imaginable during Super Bowl XLV, from who wins the coin toss to how long it takes Christina Aguilera to sing the National Anthem.