- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
I know you made money this year, America. But what good is that money if you don’t lose it all on absurd prop bets? Read on for some great ways to get poor, one of which involves cheering for Beyonce’s cleavage.
Sportsbook.com has opened up a prop bet on ESPN’s Bill Simmons, which either says something about the level of popularity the Sports Guy has attained, signals Armageddon, or both.
You can bet on almost anything imaginable during Super Bowl XLV, from who wins the coin toss to how long it takes Christina Aguilera to sing the National Anthem.