- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
I know you made money this year, America. But what good is that money if you don’t lose it all on absurd prop bets? Read on for some great ways to get poor, one of which involves cheering for Beyonce’s cleavage.
Sportsbook.com has opened up a prop bet on ESPN’s Bill Simmons, which either says something about the level of popularity the Sports Guy has attained, signals Armageddon, or both.
You can bet on almost anything imaginable during Super Bowl XLV, from who wins the coin toss to how long it takes Christina Aguilera to sing the National Anthem.