- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We’ve already told you about how Suzy Favor Hamilton went from Olympian runner to prolific Las Vegas escort, all while performing promotional work for Disney. As our own Glenn Davis noted in the original post, we’re certianly not here to judge. But The Daily Beast looked into the escort service, and the details shed some more (sketchy) light on this strange situation.
The Story Of How An Olympian Wound Up As A High-Priced Escort Is The Craziest Thing You’ll Read Today
If you’ve been following the Olympics for a long time, you probably know the name Suzy Favor Hamilton, if only vaguely. She never medaled, but she competed for Team USA in 1992, 1996, and 2000, was an outrageously successful runner in college before that, and appeared in tons of ads. Odds are, you’d hear her name and think, “Hmm, yeah, sounds familiar, I remember that from somewhere… hmm…” Well, that uncertainty’s about to change.
The fellas over at Puck Daddy have the details on this one, in which the Landshut Cannibals, a team in the 2nd Eishockey-Bundesliga (Germany’s second tier hockey league), have decided to boost publicity by sexing up their sponsors. Or are their sponsors sexing them? It’s hard to tell.
Two of the best soccer players in France allegedly paid a 16-year old for sex. Since this is France we’re talking about, it’s not that big of a deal. The details, after the jump.