- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We’ve already told you about how Suzy Favor Hamilton went from Olympian runner to prolific Las Vegas escort, all while performing promotional work for Disney. As our own Glenn Davis noted in the original post, we’re certianly not here to judge. But The Daily Beast looked into the escort service, and the details shed some more (sketchy) light on this strange situation.
The Story Of How An Olympian Wound Up As A High-Priced Escort Is The Craziest Thing You’ll Read Today
If you’ve been following the Olympics for a long time, you probably know the name Suzy Favor Hamilton, if only vaguely. She never medaled, but she competed for Team USA in 1992, 1996, and 2000, was an outrageously successful runner in college before that, and appeared in tons of ads. Odds are, you’d hear her name and think, “Hmm, yeah, sounds familiar, I remember that from somewhere… hmm…” Well, that uncertainty’s about to change.
The fellas over at Puck Daddy have the details on this one, in which the Landshut Cannibals, a team in the 2nd Eishockey-Bundesliga (Germany’s second tier hockey league), have decided to boost publicity by sexing up their sponsors. Or are their sponsors sexing them? It’s hard to tell.
Two of the best soccer players in France allegedly paid a 16-year old for sex. Since this is France we’re talking about, it’s not that big of a deal. The details, after the jump.