- A Spurs Win Isn't Complete Until A Fan Celebration Utterly Confuses Us
- Meet LeBron James' 'Flopping Coach,' Frank Calhoun
- Bob Costas Needs To Get Laid
- The Truth About That Whole Robert Kraft, Vladimir Putin, Stolen Super Bowl Ring Thing
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
You have to appreciate the slow maturation of this process – the initial puke, the secondary lurch, the player-by-player exit from the bench, the seemingly oblivious equipment guys, the “Oh, you just puked, here’s a Gatorade bottle” guy, all of it.
Cowboys receiver Cole Beasley played extremely well last night in Dallas’ 28-20 preseason loss to the San Diego Chargers, racking up seven catches for 104 yards. But that came with a price, as the rapid pace of the no-huddle offense jarred loose his dinner, causing him to kneel and puke everywhere on the Cowboys’ final drive.