- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You have to appreciate the slow maturation of this process – the initial puke, the secondary lurch, the player-by-player exit from the bench, the seemingly oblivious equipment guys, the “Oh, you just puked, here’s a Gatorade bottle” guy, all of it.
Cowboys receiver Cole Beasley played extremely well last night in Dallas’ 28-20 preseason loss to the San Diego Chargers, racking up seven catches for 104 yards. But that came with a price, as the rapid pace of the no-huddle offense jarred loose his dinner, causing him to kneel and puke everywhere on the Cowboys’ final drive.