- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Early last week we told you a tale, and it was a false one. It was one of donkey cheese, Novak Djokovic and monopoly.
Novak Djokovic is Serbian. Novak Djokovic wants to open a chain of restaurants in Serbia. Serbia is the lone producer of donkey cheese, the most expensive cheese in the world. We’ll bring all these facts together, after the jump.