- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
When Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe writes something, you should read it. His latest piece takes you through the 24 hours leading up to a typical NFL game, as experienced by a potty-mouthed punter. No detail is spared.
Packers Punter Tim Masthay Threw One More First Half Touchdown Than Aaron Rodgers And Jay Cutler Combined
With only 1:50 left in the first half and the Green Bay Packers up only 3-0 on the Chicago Bears, the Pack needed a life injection â€” something really potent and powerful, because this game was just silly. Was the answer settling for a 45-yard field goal? That’s what it looked like, until the punter threw a touchdown.