- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When the Minnesota Timberwolves P.R. people got together before the All-Star break, they knew they needed to do something big. Ya know, to distract fans from the fact that Kevin Love is halfway out the door. So they pulled out the big guns. Big, cuddly, fuzzy guns.
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
As much as we all love watching Chris Berman talk unintelligently about football for nine hours, there is actually another event going on featuring more than one plump poop-machine grunting live. Enter: The Puppy Bowl.
Sure, the Super Bowlhappened yesterday, but let’s not forget Sunday’s other big game. We speak, of course, of the Puppy Bowl, which may well be one of the most ingenious ideas anyone ever thought up. After the jump, puppies watch it.