- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When the Minnesota Timberwolves P.R. people got together before the All-Star break, they knew they needed to do something big. Ya know, to distract fans from the fact that Kevin Love is halfway out the door. So they pulled out the big guns. Big, cuddly, fuzzy guns.
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
As much as we all love watching Chris Berman talk unintelligently about football for nine hours, there is actually another event going on featuring more than one plump poop-machine grunting live. Enter: The Puppy Bowl.
Sure, the Super Bowlhappened yesterday, but let’s not forget Sunday’s other big game. We speak, of course, of the Puppy Bowl, which may well be one of the most ingenious ideas anyone ever thought up. After the jump, puppies watch it.