- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
When the Minnesota Timberwolves P.R. people got together before the All-Star break, they knew they needed to do something big. Ya know, to distract fans from the fact that Kevin Love is halfway out the door. So they pulled out the big guns. Big, cuddly, fuzzy guns.
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
As much as we all love watching Chris Berman talk unintelligently about football for nine hours, there is actually another event going on featuring more than one plump poop-machine grunting live. Enter: The Puppy Bowl.
Sure, the Super Bowlhappened yesterday, but let’s not forget Sunday’s other big game. We speak, of course, of the Puppy Bowl, which may well be one of the most ingenious ideas anyone ever thought up. After the jump, puppies watch it.