- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
When the Minnesota Timberwolves P.R. people got together before the All-Star break, they knew they needed to do something big. Ya know, to distract fans from the fact that Kevin Love is halfway out the door. So they pulled out the big guns. Big, cuddly, fuzzy guns.
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
As much as we all love watching Chris Berman talk unintelligently about football for nine hours, there is actually another event going on featuring more than one plump poop-machine grunting live. Enter: The Puppy Bowl.
Sure, the Super Bowlhappened yesterday, but let’s not forget Sunday’s other big game. We speak, of course, of the Puppy Bowl, which may well be one of the most ingenious ideas anyone ever thought up. After the jump, puppies watch it.