- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Will you avoid Ray Rice in fantasy football this season? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis discuss the ramifications of the recent news about Rice with listeners.
Stephen A. Smith Tries To Clarify His Comments About Women ‘Provoking’ Men Into Abuse, Just Says Same Thing Again
Surprise, surprise — someone on ESPN’s “First Take” said something inflammatory and ridiculous.
A lot has been made of the Rams’ drafting of Michael Sam, the first openly gay NFL player. One day we will get to a point where this is neither a big deal nor a news item, and when we do, Sam, the Rams and the NFL can take credit. The NFL has created serious societal goodwill, but being the NFL – the league that was quick to fine players for celebrating in the end zone and slow to fine those that delivered dangerous, crippling hits – they’re doing their best to erode it. And in the case of Ray Rice, the Pro Bowl running back for the Ravens, they might have given it all away.
Sometimes we wonder if Darren Rovell is a Sacha Baron Cohen character the way he actively exhibits such an incredibly weak understanding of what human beings are or how they work. See how he missed the point this time.
– Watch More
I hate to judge without more information, but… this looks bad. Really, really bad.