- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Soon-to-be-former French national team coach Raymond Domenech had a tough time at the 2010 World Cup, and through actions of his own, his troubles are only compounding.
France is officially eliminated from the World Cup after a 2-1 loss to South Africa, ending a tournament that was disastrous for the nation in every way. The face of that disaster, inevitably, is the team’s coach, Raymond Domenech, displayed at left and after the jump.
Did you think that things were back to (relatively) normal for France’s soccer team when they returned to practice yesterday after striking Sunday in protest of striker Nicolas Anelka getting kicked off the team? If you did – to the delight of bloggers everywhere, you were incorrect.
Erik Bielderman of the French newspaper L’Equipe today offered an uncomfortable moment for ESPN earlier when he cursed on-air in describing the French soccer team’s disastrous World Cup – video after the jump.