- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Subreddits are like the Internet of the Internet. It’s as if someone took the Internet and ironed it out, took out the wrinkles and then gave it to you with a bow wrapped on it. It’s just like that. You should check out these Subreddits to make their lives less wrinkly.
Reddit: Out of all of the Manningfaces, which is your favorite?
Eli Manning: The “excited I just did a touchdown” one.
So you got a late start, you say, with only a couple days left to prepare for your Fantasy Football draft? This list of places to go and articles to read should have you completely ready to draft a championship team.
Wade’s latest terrible nickname has now been taken to the next level. Just as he doesn’t answer to “Dwyane Wade” and only answers to “Three,” so does Twitter.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is the NBA’s all-time leading scorer. He also acts, writes, and serves as a U.S. cultural ambassador. He’s generally seen as a good, if arrogant guy, as far as the general public can tell. How does his son Adam, whom Abdul-Jabbar had with a San Antonio-area woman outside of his marriage many years ago, feel about the guy? As you might expect, he’s not a big fan.