- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
With the exception of a few Wildcat plays here and there, Vick had yet to play any real football for the Jets before Sunday’s game against the Bills. The mobile ex-Falcon and ex-Eagle quarterback didn’t exactly play well, but apparently it was enough to edge out Smith as the starter heading into a game against the Kansas City Chiefs according to Rex Ryan.
So why didn’t he show up for the game? Is it the calf and leg injuries? Is he having second thoughts about playing football? Or is he having second thoughts about playing for a dysfunctional organization like the Jets?
Apparently Ryan was bothered by the endless questions about Tim Tebow a couple years back. Who would’ve guessed?
We’re sure going to miss his unhinged sideline antics.
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.