- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So why didn’t he show up for the game? Is it the calf and leg injuries? Is he having second thoughts about playing football? Or is he having second thoughts about playing for a dysfunctional organization like the Jets?
Apparently Ryan was bothered by the endless questions about Tim Tebow a couple years back. Who would’ve guessed?
We’re sure going to miss his unhinged sideline antics.
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.
There are a few subtle differences — notably race, weight, job description and tattoo choices — but Jets coach Rex Ryan and rapper Kanye West are pretty much the same dude nowadays. They both think they’re the best at their respective life positions, and they aren’t afraid to tell us about it.