- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So why didn’t he show up for the game? Is it the calf and leg injuries? Is he having second thoughts about playing football? Or is he having second thoughts about playing for a dysfunctional organization like the Jets?
Apparently Ryan was bothered by the endless questions about Tim Tebow a couple years back. Who would’ve guessed?
We’re sure going to miss his unhinged sideline antics.
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.