- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Apparently Ryan was bothered by the endless questions about Tim Tebow a couple years back. Who would’ve guessed?
We’re sure going to miss his unhinged sideline antics.
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.
There are a few subtle differences — notably race, weight, job description and tattoo choices — but Jets coach Rex Ryan and rapper Kanye West are pretty much the same dude nowadays. They both think they’re the best at their respective life positions, and they aren’t afraid to tell us about it.
Because life imitates other parts of life, the endless car wreck that is the New York Jets wouldn’t seem right just sitting there unaccompanied by an actual car wreck involving one of its members. Cue Rex Ryan, his red mustang and a red light that went completely unnoticed.