- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So this is a real shirt that you can buy in Ocean City, MD. One side is the face of a group that has been mistreated, denigrated, discriminated against and enslaved for centuries in America. The other side is even worse. Which is which?
RG3 And His Hot Fiancé Request The Most Ridiculous Stuff On Their Wedding Gift Wishlist, Fans Buy It For Them (SLIDESHOW)
Nothing like a few millionaires getting showered in wedding gifts from adoring fans. If you act now, you can still get them this Nesco® American Harvest® Snackmaster® Encore™ Dehydrator and Jerky Maker. Also, a slideshow of his babe-fiancé after the jump.
Shortly after Robert Griffin III was drafted second overall by the Washington Redskins, he started thinking of his off-the-field pursuits and his “brand” (/shudders). He hired an attorney and created the LLC “Thr3escompany,” as well as having already trademarked RGIII, RG3, Robert Griffin III and “unbelievably unbelievable,” Now that list of trademarked phrases has expanded, a lot.