- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FOX 10 In Scottsdale Almost Made Richie Incognito Look Like More Of A Racist Than He Already Appears To Be
Richie Incognito Preaches Safe Driving, Then Smashes $300K Ferrari FF With Baseball Bat On Front Lawn
It’s the moment we’ve been waiting for since November, when Ted Wells was asked by the NFL to review the Jonathan Martin case to see if the young offensive lineman had indeed been harassed by his teammates, most notably Richie Incognito. The report has been released, and it’s bad news for Incognito, other players, and the Miami Dolphins organization as a whole.
Dear Jon Martin….. The truth is going to bury you and your entire "camp". You could have told the truth the entire time.
— Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO) February 12, 2014
Ho boy. Lots, lots more, after the jump.
We may have jumped the gun by saying the NFL is about to have its first openly gay NFL player. While Missouri defensive end and SEC Defensive Player of the Year Michael Sam is certainly gay, and is certainly still preparing for the NFL Draft in April, anonymous NFL executives and scouts are saying his decision to come out may drop him right out of the draft altogether.
— Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO) February 5, 2014
No, this is not a big deal. But for a guy in his situation… probably not a smart thing to do. So, we still only know one thing for sure: Richie Incognito is a dumb jock.