- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
It’s Been A Quarter Century Since A Quarterback The Kansas City Chiefs Drafted Started And Won A Game For Them
This is one of those stats that really makes you question your faith in humanity. How could any professional sports team have a front office so incompetent that it hasn’t been able to draft a marquee player capable of winning a game for 25 years running? Then again, the Kansas City Chiefs.