- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
T.C. Williams Titans head coach Herman Boone once said, “You look like a bunch of monkeys trying to hump a football.” That’s the Patriots’ offense in a nutshell.
That’s right, Rob Gronkowski went on the short-form improv TV show and was serenaded by Wayne Brady and someone who isn’t Colin Mockery or Ryan Stiles. Then he destroyed them.
Dragging an Asian dude onstage, and then making with the fried rice jokes? Not recommended, Gronk.
Body Armor SuperDrink Is Trying To Make You Think Rob Gronkowski Is A Real Person With Hilarious ‘Back To Super’ Return Video
Do you miss Rob Gronkowski? Are you wondering why it’s taken so long for him to come back from a broken forearm, which he first suffered last November? As it turns out, the Patriots organization might be at fault for the way Gronk’s injury has been handled, and why he has yet to take the field this year.
Rob Gronkowski finally seems set to return this week. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis discuss the wide-ranging effects of the top TE being potentially active again.