- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
T.C. Williams Titans head coach Herman Boone once said, “You look like a bunch of monkeys trying to hump a football.” That’s the Patriots’ offense in a nutshell.
That’s right, Rob Gronkowski went on the short-form improv TV show and was serenaded by Wayne Brady and someone who isn’t Colin Mockery or Ryan Stiles. Then he destroyed them.
Dragging an Asian dude onstage, and then making with the fried rice jokes? Not recommended, Gronk.
Body Armor SuperDrink Is Trying To Make You Think Rob Gronkowski Is A Real Person With Hilarious ‘Back To Super’ Return Video
Do you miss Rob Gronkowski? Are you wondering why it’s taken so long for him to come back from a broken forearm, which he first suffered last November? As it turns out, the Patriots organization might be at fault for the way Gronk’s injury has been handled, and why he has yet to take the field this year.
Rob Gronkowski finally seems set to return this week. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis discuss the wide-ranging effects of the top TE being potentially active again.
Everything you wanted to know about NFL Week 4 Fantasy Football but were afraid to ask. Full rankings inside.