- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That’s right, Rob Gronkowski went on the short-form improv TV show and was serenaded by Wayne Brady and someone who isn’t Colin Mockery or Ryan Stiles. Then he destroyed them.
Dragging an Asian dude onstage, and then making with the fried rice jokes? Not recommended, Gronk.
Body Armor SuperDrink Is Trying To Make You Think Rob Gronkowski Is A Real Person With Hilarious ‘Back To Super’ Return Video
Do you miss Rob Gronkowski? Are you wondering why it’s taken so long for him to come back from a broken forearm, which he first suffered last November? As it turns out, the Patriots organization might be at fault for the way Gronk’s injury has been handled, and why he has yet to take the field this year.
Rob Gronkowski finally seems set to return this week. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis discuss the wide-ranging effects of the top TE being potentially active again.
Everything you wanted to know about NFL Week 4 Fantasy Football but were afraid to ask. Full rankings inside.
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gives you a rundown on the day’s Fantasy Football news giving you his take and offering his Fantasy insight… Players covered today are Players covered today are Rob Gronkowski, E.J. Manuel, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Giovani Bernard, Greg Jennings, Owen Daniels, DeAndre Hopkins, Malcom Floyd, Vincent Brown and Reggie Wayne…