- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
These robbers didn’t know who Mayura Dissanayake was. We didn’t either, but we’ll never forget him after this.
This isn’t a WWE storyline. This is something that actually happened in real life. We wish there was video proof.
Carlton Fisk Had Valuable Coins, But Nothing Else, Stolen From His Expensive Home By “Squatters” In Bizarre Burglary
Carlton Fisk, Hall-of-Fame Sox catcher — both Red and White, that is — had his home burglarized on Friday, but it just came to our attention today via Big League Stew, and the details are so bizarre that it’s worth mentioning today.
A string of unsolved break-ins and robberies from October 4th – November 5th at the campus of Hofstra University has been solved, and the culprits are four players from the Hofstra men’s basketball team. Jimmy Hall, Shaquille Stokes, Dallas Anglin and Kentrell Washington were the four players arrested for allegedly breaking into dorm rooms on campus and stealing cash, computers and other items.
Video and details of the failed theft after the jump.