- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Carlton Fisk Had Valuable Coins, But Nothing Else, Stolen From His Expensive Home By “Squatters” In Bizarre Burglary
Carlton Fisk, Hall-of-Fame Sox catcher — both Red and White, that is — had his home burglarized on Friday, but it just came to our attention today via Big League Stew, and the details are so bizarre that it’s worth mentioning today.
A string of unsolved break-ins and robberies from October 4th – November 5th at the campus of Hofstra University has been solved, and the culprits are four players from the Hofstra men’s basketball team. Jimmy Hall, Shaquille Stokes, Dallas Anglin and Kentrell Washington were the four players arrested for allegedly breaking into dorm rooms on campus and stealing cash, computers and other items.
Video and details of the failed theft after the jump.