- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Robbie Rogers, a 25-year old, talented American soccer player, is leaving soccer after announcing that he’s gay. He wrote a stirring blog post that was equal parts sad and uplifting. Be sure to read the whole thing, but we’ve posted some highlights – see them after the jump.
Jurgen Klinsmann debuted as head coach of the U.S. men’s soccer team last night, piloting the squad to a 1-1 friendly draw with Mexico. The U.S. started slow, but tied the score in the 73rd minute, making their new coach very, very happy in the process.