- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
robert griffin III
A 3-7 record does things to people — terrible things, like make them turn on their quarterback and lambaste him on social media.
Should you really be excited about Michael Vick this year? Is RG3 headed for more good statistical outings? Scott Engel and Tony Cincotta have the answers.
To play or not to play? The first week of the fantasy season doesn’t bring us too many large concerns. But Scott Engel and Adam Ronis are still focused on uncertain outlooks for RG3 and Arian Foster.
When I hear stories of athletes texting photos of their genitalia to their significant others — or, more often than not, people who are not their significant others — I am glad. Not because this means I’ll get a chance to look at Brett Favre’s penis, or Greg Oden’s penis, or any particular penis. But because I know these athletes are not gods, and are just as prone to making mistakes as the rest of us.
We are just 50 days away from Thursday, September 5, 2013 when the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos will face off to start the NFL season. This is the final home stretch between you and the best few months on the yearly sports calendar. In honor of that, we here at SportsGrid threw together this list of 50 Things To Get Excited For With 50 Days ‘Til Football.
It’s still early, but we might have the weirdest sports story of the day already. Yesterday, a YouTube account called Candy Shop Producers uploaded a rap video called “Pop Rocks and Tootsie Pops.” The rapper, wearing a an Adidas sweater, tie, and light-up Hulk mask is apparently Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III.