- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Signing Day Madness, Pt. 1: Robert Nkemdiche, The Nation’s Top Player, Picks Ole Miss And Holy Crap What A Class They Have
It’s football signing day – the first day high school football recruits can sign binding letters of intent with the colleges of their choice (and virtually all of them sign today) – a.k.a. Christmas morning for recruiting fanatics a.k.a. the creepiest day of the sports year. And while it’s early, it’s tough to imagine any school having a better day today than Ole Miss.