- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Signing Day Madness, Pt. 1: Robert Nkemdiche, The Nation’s Top Player, Picks Ole Miss And Holy Crap What A Class They Have
It’s football signing day – the first day high school football recruits can sign binding letters of intent with the colleges of their choice (and virtually all of them sign today) – a.k.a. Christmas morning for recruiting fanatics a.k.a. the creepiest day of the sports year. And while it’s early, it’s tough to imagine any school having a better day today than Ole Miss.