- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Signing Day Madness, Pt. 1: Robert Nkemdiche, The Nation’s Top Player, Picks Ole Miss And Holy Crap What A Class They Have
It’s football signing day – the first day high school football recruits can sign binding letters of intent with the colleges of their choice (and virtually all of them sign today) – a.k.a. Christmas morning for recruiting fanatics a.k.a. the creepiest day of the sports year. And while it’s early, it’s tough to imagine any school having a better day today than Ole Miss.