- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
robin van persie
If you watched today’s match between the Netherlands and Spain, you probably heard “VAN PERSIE!” about 12 times. Robin Van Persie has one of the most scream-able names in soccer — partly because of the musical quality of the name, and partially because he’s constantly giving us reasons to go nuts.
Manchester United Won The EPL Yesterday, And You Have To See Robin Van Persie’s Title-Winning Hat Trick
So, Manchester United may have been offsides on all three of van Persie’s goals. Still, if you do nothing else today, watch his brilliant second goal on an absurd volley off of a perfect Wayne Rooney ball.
Manchester United’s Robin Van Persie Is “Lucky To Be Alive” After Taking Ball To Head At Point-Blank Range
Robin van Persie got absolutely DRILLED, point-blank, by a strike from Swansea defender Ashley Williams. Video of the kick and the ensuing scuffle, as well as reactions, after the jump.