- Golfer Miguel Angel Jiminez Stretching Is A Magical Thing
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: 'He Sucks'
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The MLB’s winter meetings hit their stride Wednesday afternoon, with players on the move all over the place. But while agents, general managers, managers, and press were all talking each others’ ears off in Nashville, Chicago Cubs Manager Dale Sveum shared a story about how he actually lost part of his after Hall of Famer Robin Yount sort of shot part of it off during a quail hunting trip in Arizona.