- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
So We’re All Ready To Jump Down Roger Federer’s Throat For Missing The French Open For A Stupid Baby Right?
Alright guys, get your pitchforks ready: We’ve found another expecting dad who also happens to play professional sports, and he actually plans on taking time off if these two things (birth of child; scheduled sporting event) intersect. His name is Roger Federer, and he’s clearly a lazy, self-centered douche.
The verdict is in: Roger Federer is the most powerful athlete in the world according to Forbes. The popular business magazine ran an analysis that balances yearly earnings, press mentions, and Internet presence to determine how powerful celebrities are. Oprah Winfrey and Lady Gaga come in at the top two spots on the list, but Swiss tennis star Roger Federer is at a very respectable eighth overall.
Ever wonder what people are going to say at your funeral? Sorry to get dark, but a video saying Roger Federer has retired puts us in that mood. (Via Bob’s Blitz.)
There was actually quite the wide variety of sports on television last night – the World Baseball Classic, where the United States fell to the Dominican Republic, some TNT basketball and tennis! Well, Federer and Nadal, so the only tennis you’d consider watching that’s not a Grand Slam.