- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Roger Federer Collaborated With Michael Jordan To Create Gorgeous-Looking Sneakers For The U.S. Open
Roger Federer is a Nike athlete, and sometimes when you wear the top sneakers in the game, you get little perks like collaborating with arguably the greatest basketball player of all time – Michael Jordan. The two all-time greats met for the first time this week in New York to unveil their new Nike-Air Jordan fusion sneaker.
So We’re All Ready To Jump Down Roger Federer’s Throat For Missing The French Open For A Stupid Baby Right?
Alright guys, get your pitchforks ready: We’ve found another expecting dad who also happens to play professional sports, and he actually plans on taking time off if these two things (birth of child; scheduled sporting event) intersect. His name is Roger Federer, and he’s clearly a lazy, self-centered douche.
The verdict is in: Roger Federer is the most powerful athlete in the world according to Forbes. The popular business magazine ran an analysis that balances yearly earnings, press mentions, and Internet presence to determine how powerful celebrities are. Oprah Winfrey and Lady Gaga come in at the top two spots on the list, but Swiss tennis star Roger Federer is at a very respectable eighth overall.
Ever wonder what people are going to say at your funeral? Sorry to get dark, but a video saying Roger Federer has retired puts us in that mood. (Via Bob’s Blitz.)