- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The verdict is in: Roger Federer is the most powerful athlete in the world according to Forbes. The popular business magazine ran an analysis that balances yearly earnings, press mentions, and Internet presence to determine how powerful celebrities are. Oprah Winfrey and Lady Gaga come in at the top two spots on the list, but Swiss tennis star Roger Federer is at a very respectable eighth overall.
Ever wonder what people are going to say at your funeral? Sorry to get dark, but a video saying Roger Federer has retired puts us in that mood. (Via Bob’s Blitz.)
There was actually quite the wide variety of sports on television last night – the World Baseball Classic, where the United States fell to the Dominican Republic, some TNT basketball and tennis! Well, Federer and Nadal, so the only tennis you’d consider watching that’s not a Grand Slam.
This morning (well, this morning U.S. Eastern time), Andy Murray notched one of the biggest wins of his career, beating Roger Federer in five sets to advance to his third Australian Open final. But that doesn’t mean he looked happy with himself while doing it. How unhappy did he look? See after the jump.