- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
At $12,500 per ankle twist, Burfict received a more lenient punishment than guys who celebrated a touchdown, or wore the wrong color shoes.
Luke Wilson In Talks To Play Roger Goodell In A Movie About How Roger Goodell Does The Right Thing In The End?
Roger Goodell learned about concussions and then everyone lived happily ever after. Right?
Jerry Angelo Claims His Comments On NFL Covering Up ‘Hundreds’ Of Domestic Violence Cases Was Taken Out Of Context
In an absolutely unsuspected and unprecedented turn of events, the appeal of Ray Rice’s suspension for his domestic violence incident will be ruled on by a neutral arbitrator rather than NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
It’d be one thing if Roger Goodell sucked at his job (please don’t suspend me, Anthem Media!) and was paid accordingly. But he’s not.
Reportedly, the Ravens and the NFL had access to the tape and chose not to watch it. Goodell has likely committed willful ignorance. And just as everything went to hell, the Ravens offered Ray Rice a job when he retires as a player.