- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rolando McClain On Why He Left The NFL: ‘I Felt Like Aaron Hernandez, Like I Just Wanted To Kill Somebody’
Rolando McClain: BCS National Champion. Winner of the Lambert Award. The 8th overall pick in the 2010 Draft. An ex-Oakland Raiders linebacker. A very recent addition to the Baltimore Ravens. A dude who gets arrested in Decatur, AL pretty often. Now, you can add “ex-NFL player” to that distinguished list of accomplishments.
Things To See In Decatur, Ala.: Cook’s Natural Science Museum, Wheeler Wildlife Refuge, Nightly Arresting Of Rolando McClain
Ex-Raiders and current Baltimore Ravens (we think) linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested in his hometown of Decatur, AL, on Sunday: his third arrest in that town since 2011. This time it wa for disorderly conduct — and it could have a serious impact on his career.
According to WHNT News in Decatur, Alabama, Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested on Tuesday for providing police with a fake name after he was pulled over for driving with tinted windows.
The Oakland Raiders made linebacker Rolando McClain the eighth pick of this year’s NFL draft, so it’s clear the guy has talent. However, even the most talented players must harness their skills wisely.