- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
You knew it was coming. A substantial number of the coaches (and executives) involved doubtless knew it was coming, too. That’s right: it’s Black Monday, a.k.a. the day every head coach of every underperforming NFL team gets canned, in hopes that this next hire will be the one that strikes gold, the one who turns into that franchise’s Bill Belichick. That’s almost never what happens, of course, but still most of these teams could use a change. And change, for better or worse, they will get. Here’s which coaches are on the way out.