- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You knew it was coming. A substantial number of the coaches (and executives) involved doubtless knew it was coming, too. That’s right: it’s Black Monday, a.k.a. the day every head coach of every underperforming NFL team gets canned, in hopes that this next hire will be the one that strikes gold, the one who turns into that franchise’s Bill Belichick. That’s almost never what happens, of course, but still most of these teams could use a change. And change, for better or worse, they will get. Here’s which coaches are on the way out.
It’s okay to admit it: in some idle moment or another, you’ve probably imagined being an NFL coach, or at least a high-level football coach of some sort.