- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You knew it was coming. A substantial number of the coaches (and executives) involved doubtless knew it was coming, too. That’s right: it’s Black Monday, a.k.a. the day every head coach of every underperforming NFL team gets canned, in hopes that this next hire will be the one that strikes gold, the one who turns into that franchise’s Bill Belichick. That’s almost never what happens, of course, but still most of these teams could use a change. And change, for better or worse, they will get. Here’s which coaches are on the way out.
It’s okay to admit it: in some idle moment or another, you’ve probably imagined being an NFL coach, or at least a high-level football coach of some sort.