- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
You knew it was coming. A substantial number of the coaches (and executives) involved doubtless knew it was coming, too. That’s right: it’s Black Monday, a.k.a. the day every head coach of every underperforming NFL team gets canned, in hopes that this next hire will be the one that strikes gold, the one who turns into that franchise’s Bill Belichick. That’s almost never what happens, of course, but still most of these teams could use a change. And change, for better or worse, they will get. Here’s which coaches are on the way out.
It’s okay to admit it: in some idle moment or another, you’ve probably imagined being an NFL coach, or at least a high-level football coach of some sort.