- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
UFC 170: Prepare For Rousey-McMann By Watching An Attractive Young Lady Choke The Bejesus Out Of Her Male Opponent
Jim Norton (@JimNorton) has a way with women. Well, not really — they seem to have a way with him. Miesha Tate, who will be fighting Ronda Rousey December 28th at UFC 168 for the bantamweight belt, played the roll of “Best Heckler Ever” during this live taping of the Opie and Anthony show.
Some fan that’s probably in love with Ronda Rousey got her tattooed on his arm. Unfortunately, the tattoo artist sucked and made her look ugly. Poor guy.
We sincerely hope you enjoyed our latest installment of shameful page-click-pandering generates shameful-reader-enjoyment. We’re all on the same team, guys.
Ronda Rousey, an Olympic judo champion and the first woman to be signed by the UFC, has her opinions on transgender MMA athlete Fallon Fox.
Damn, Ronda Rousey is cold as ice. The Strikeforce bantamweight champion can kick some serious ass, sure, but it’s the way she handled a former hook-up trying to weasel his way back into her life that exemplifies badass-ery.
MMA Strikeforce has a new bantamweight women’s champion as of last night, because Ronda Rousey pretty much destroyed the arm of defending champ Miesha Tate in the first round. Only watch this video if you want to see beautiful women doing horrible things.