- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
William Schnittman is a three-time national champion for the University of Michigan rowing team. The 25-year-old was an Olympic hopeful, training at the Oklahoma City National High Performance Center. But he was also dealing with a problem involving a stalker, 36-year-old Darrell Wilson, because of a love triangle. Details, after the jump.
Rowers’ outfits don’t leave a lot to the imagination. There’s a reason for this – wearing too-loose clothing in the boat is a safety hazard. But there some consequences to this: like that hen a photo of you is snapped on the medal stand, all anyone can talk about is your penis.