- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
William Schnittman is a three-time national champion for the University of Michigan rowing team. The 25-year-old was an Olympic hopeful, training at the Oklahoma City National High Performance Center. But he was also dealing with a problem involving a stalker, 36-year-old Darrell Wilson, because of a love triangle. Details, after the jump.
Rowers’ outfits don’t leave a lot to the imagination. There’s a reason for this – wearing too-loose clothing in the boat is a safety hazard. But there some consequences to this: like that hen a photo of you is snapped on the medal stand, all anyone can talk about is your penis.