- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NO MORE CONFERENCES: The 6 Historically Bad NBA Teams That Adam Silver Thinks Had No Business Being In Playoffs
By advocating for a conference-less postseason format, the new commish is putting out a hit on sub .500 playoff teams because IT’S A JOKE THAT THE HAWKS ARE GETTING IN AT 36-43. We take a look at the six worst teams ever to play in May.
Don’t freak out just yet — kickers are basically automatic from the new distance as well. We try and make sense of the change, after the jump…
Mike Scioscia Uses MLB’s First Coach’s Challenge For Play At Plate, Results In 4 Boring Minutes Of Nothing
People hate change, particularly when the change could cost them their jobs. That’s understandable. So it’s encouraging that Ravens kicker Justin Tucker, rather than just raving and ranting against the idea to make the extra point after touchdowns a 43-yard field goal, responded with a bona fide zinger and quality alternative to help make the game more exciting.