- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
In light of Russell Wilson’s record setting performance on Monday Night Football, Gregg Sussman and Scott Engel debate where he stands among the top eight quarterbacks.
Russell Wilson comes clean about his even cleaner image: He was a bully. He used to bite kids. Whoa. Check it out, inside…
“Michelle Obama is trying. Many argue that she’s getting to be too much of a food police mommy,” the Fox News host predictably said. Watch Russ’s reaction, inside…
No one expected a Super bowl blowout. But as Scott Engel and Adam Ronis outline, the NFC is clearly better than the AFC, and Russell Wilson is no “game manager.”
If you multiplied Peyton Manning and Tom Brady’s rushing yardage total from this year by 81, they would still have over 2,100 fewer rushing yards than Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick.
In a surprise (read: kind of ridiculous) move, the Texas Rangers took Wilson in the minor league phase of the Rule 5 draft. It cost the Rangers $12,000 to take him from the Colorado Rockies system, even though Wilson will go immediately to the team’s restricted list. Because he already has another job. Playing football. For the Seahawks.