- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Colin Cowherd had ESPN’s lightning rod columnist Jason Whitlock on his program today to explain what he — an African American man — thought about the report that the Seahawks locker room doesn’t think their quarterback is “black enough.” You’ll wanna hear what he said…
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo reveals his Week 8 QB Rankings, telling you which quarterbacks you need to get into your lineup, and which passers can make an impact in deeper leagues and DFS formats.
In light of Russell Wilson’s record setting performance on Monday Night Football, Gregg Sussman and Scott Engel debate where he stands among the top eight quarterbacks.
Russell Wilson comes clean about his even cleaner image: He was a bully. He used to bite kids. Whoa. Check it out, inside…
“Michelle Obama is trying. Many argue that she’s getting to be too much of a food police mommy,” the Fox News host predictably said. Watch Russ’s reaction, inside…
No one expected a Super bowl blowout. But as Scott Engel and Adam Ronis outline, the NFC is clearly better than the AFC, and Russell Wilson is no “game manager.”