- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Russia is on the verge of sinking in Group H after a disappointing 1-1 draw with South Korea. But Marc Wilmot’s team didn’t off great either, although winning 2-1 vs. Algeria, and are looking to improve on that dull start. Marouane Fellani, a substitute who scored the winning goal, is expected to start for Belgium in place of Nacer Chadli.
This is the absolute worst thing to watch if you’re at all scared of heights. Handstands, bridges, one-armed pull-ups, and even one-armed handstands. These guys are basically break dancing on a steel girder on top of a huge building.
Russian Hockey Has Been On A Steady Decline Over The Last Decade, While American Hockey Has Increasingly Gotten Better
You may have heard that there was a massive malfunction during the Olympic Opening Ceremony today: one of the five Olympic rings failed to expand, making the Olympic logo look like four rings and an asterisk… or a butthole, depending on who you ask. Not on Russian TV, though!
Playing Russian, of course, means doing everything in the dead of winter, where nothing green lives and only those who withstand the cold will be able to procreate a new generation of cold-immune Russian warriors.
This week’s theme: What’s the big deal? (Please read that in Jerry Seinfeld’s voice.) The three big stories this week were Johnny Manziel’s Johnny Hancock, Clint Dempsey transferring to the MLS, and soon-to-be Olympic host Russia arresting gay people.