- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) June 18, 2014
Tuesday night the Arizona Diamondbacks wanted to show what stuff they were made of. They were tired of being kicked around and invoked one of baseball’s unwritten rules: If you suck and your season is over before the Fourth of July, distract your fans by invoking baseball’s unwritten rules. And that’s the best part of those unwritten rules: they’re unwritten, so nobody knows what the hell they are.
What a terrible year to be an athlete. You people make us sick, you know that? The 10 most absolutely inexcusable, bush-league maneuvers of the year, ranked.
They Couldn’t Find An Athletic Jew Younger Than Sandy Koufax To Replace Ryan Braun On This Book Cover, And Now I’m Sad
Braun officially apologized today for using PEDs and lying about it. But do his words even matter? And is anyone buying it?
If this report holds true, A-Rod is even more self-serving and, perhaps, evil, than we ever imagined.