- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) June 18, 2014
Tuesday night the Arizona Diamondbacks wanted to show what stuff they were made of. They were tired of being kicked around and invoked one of baseball’s unwritten rules: If you suck and your season is over before the Fourth of July, distract your fans by invoking baseball’s unwritten rules. And that’s the best part of those unwritten rules: they’re unwritten, so nobody knows what the hell they are.
What a terrible year to be an athlete. You people make us sick, you know that? The 10 most absolutely inexcusable, bush-league maneuvers of the year, ranked.
They Couldn’t Find An Athletic Jew Younger Than Sandy Koufax To Replace Ryan Braun On This Book Cover, And Now I’m Sad
Braun officially apologized today for using PEDs and lying about it. But do his words even matter? And is anyone buying it?
If this report holds true, A-Rod is even more self-serving and, perhaps, evil, than we ever imagined.