- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Clippers backup center Ryan Hollins has made a name for himself recently, and it’s not a good one. The seven-year veteran has never been much for scoring points, and this past year he was in the news more for being a dick than anything else. In a recent interview with ESPN, Hollins revealed why.
The Clippers’ Ryan Hollins Channels His Inner High School Bully, Puts Little Goran Dragic In A Headlock For No Reason
Having already put together a perfect night from the field (2-2) and collected four fouls in just nine minutes of play, Clippers reserve Ryan Hollins symbolically dropped the microphone and walked offstage by putting Goran Dragic in a headlock and keeping him there while arguing with officials and just about everyone else.
The Rockets as a whole had a tough time last night, falling to the Clippers 106-96 without James Harden, but Jeremy Lin had an especially rough time. It wasn’t so much because of his performance – he managed 14 points and seven assists, though he shot just 4-for-12 and had four turnovers – but because of the physical pounding he took, particularly one second-quarter sequence when he just kept getting knocked down to the court. And one of those plays, many thought, was dirty. Watch the video above and see if you agree. [ProBasketballTalk]
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Detroit Pistons each had disappointing seasons, so we can’t completely blame them for fighting for apparently minor reasons.