- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Clippers’ Ryan Hollins Channels His Inner High School Bully, Puts Little Goran Dragic In A Headlock For No Reason
Having already put together a perfect night from the field (2-2) and collected four fouls in just nine minutes of play, Clippers reserve Ryan Hollins symbolically dropped the microphone and walked offstage by putting Goran Dragic in a headlock and keeping him there while arguing with officials and just about everyone else.
The Rockets as a whole had a tough time last night, falling to the Clippers 106-96 without James Harden, but Jeremy Lin had an especially rough time. It wasn’t so much because of his performance – he managed 14 points and seven assists, though he shot just 4-for-12 and had four turnovers – but because of the physical pounding he took, particularly one second-quarter sequence when he just kept getting knocked down to the court. And one of those plays, many thought, was dirty. Watch the video above and see if you agree. [ProBasketballTalk]
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Detroit Pistons each had disappointing seasons, so we can’t completely blame them for fighting for apparently minor reasons.