- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brady Quinn Desperately Begging For The Snap That Comes Too Late On Fourth Down Is So Very Kansas City Chiefs
The Oakland Raiders shut out the Kanas City Chiefs yesterday by a score of 15-0, an underwhelming game between two underwhelming teams. Kanas City center Ryan Lilja also shut out quarterback Brady Quinn in the 3rd quarter. The details, after the jump.
Late in the first half of tonight’s Chiefs-Patriots game, New England’s Kyle Arrington picked off Chiefs quarterback Tyler Palko. During his runback, teammate Kyle Love worked up a head of steam. Love weighs 310 pounds.