- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brady Quinn Desperately Begging For The Snap That Comes Too Late On Fourth Down Is So Very Kansas City Chiefs
The Oakland Raiders shut out the Kanas City Chiefs yesterday by a score of 15-0, an underwhelming game between two underwhelming teams. Kanas City center Ryan Lilja also shut out quarterback Brady Quinn in the 3rd quarter. The details, after the jump.
Late in the first half of tonight’s Chiefs-Patriots game, New England’s Kyle Arrington picked off Chiefs quarterback Tyler Palko. During his runback, teammate Kyle Love worked up a head of steam. Love weighs 310 pounds.