- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
“He Wants To be An A–hole, Let Him Be An A–hole:” Dominic Raiola And Titus Young Are Not Best Friends
Two weeks ago against the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young sabotaged his own team by intentionally lining up in the wrong spot on the field and getting in a shouting match with his wide receivers coach. Last week, Young was deactivated for the game on Thanksgiving against the Houston Texans.
Titus Young Was Benched Against The Texans Because He Sabotaged Plays Against The Packers The Week Before
Titus Young is no stranger to controversy in his brief two-year NFL career. Namely, this, this and this. Last week on Thanksgiving, Young sat out the game against the Houston Texans due an unspecified incident or violation, or something. News of what that infraction was, however, was unknown until today. And oh, how so funny and/or depressing it is.