- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“He Wants To be An A–hole, Let Him Be An A–hole:” Dominic Raiola And Titus Young Are Not Best Friends
Two weeks ago against the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young sabotaged his own team by intentionally lining up in the wrong spot on the field and getting in a shouting match with his wide receivers coach. Last week, Young was deactivated for the game on Thanksgiving against the Houston Texans.
Titus Young Was Benched Against The Texans Because He Sabotaged Plays Against The Packers The Week Before
Titus Young is no stranger to controversy in his brief two-year NFL career. Namely, this, this and this. Last week on Thanksgiving, Young sat out the game against the Houston Texans due an unspecified incident or violation, or something. News of what that infraction was, however, was unknown until today. And oh, how so funny and/or depressing it is.