- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Saints Bounty Scandal
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Roger Goodell Has Recused Himself From The Bounty Appeal In Favor Of Former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue
You know that whole bounty thing, the one in which Roger Goodell suspended four players, an appeals panel overturned the suspensions and Goodell overturned the overturning? Yeah, that one. Well, now there’s an appeal of the overturning of the appeal of the original suspensions, and Roger Goodell was set to hear the appeal.