- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Saints Bounty Scandal
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Roger Goodell Has Recused Himself From The Bounty Appeal In Favor Of Former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue
You know that whole bounty thing, the one in which Roger Goodell suspended four players, an appeals panel overturned the suspensions and Goodell overturned the overturning? Yeah, that one. Well, now there’s an appeal of the overturning of the appeal of the original suspensions, and Roger Goodell was set to hear the appeal.