- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Oops, we had a mixup and did a double-post. If you haven’t seen it, check out our original post of Arizona Cardinals linerbacker Sam Acho giving his glove to a little kid. The kid is happier than anyone at a 2012 Cardinals game should ever be.
OK, so this season hasn’t gone the Cardinals’ way. So they followed one of the flimsiest 4-0 starts in NFL history with a rock-solid nine-game losing streak and now sit at 5-10 with one game to go. We dare you to watch the video after the jump and care about any of that.