- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
San Diego Chargers
Slowest heist ever nets Porta-Potty, hilarity. But the part of this video I want to see is the thief taking it on the freeway.
Once again, by looking at the Vegas lines, you can get a good read on the best defense/special teams to use if you are streaming DSTs in your traditional league, or if you are playing on Daily Fantasy sites.
Welcome to “This Is Totally Your Year,” our overly optimistic preview of the 2014-15 NFL season for all 32 teams. We’ve broken down why every team — yes, even your team (and yes, even your team, Rams fans) — will win it all this year. We’ll also give some reasons for pessimism and even estimate an actual season prediction. Next up: The San Diego Chargers.
Hank Bauer was only 30 seconds from the end of the Chargers-49ers games on Sunday, but had to make one last joke. Oops.