- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
San Diego Chargers
Welcome to “This Is Totally Your Year,” our overly optimistic preview of the 2014-15 NFL season for all 32 teams. We’ve broken down why every team — yes, even your team (and yes, even your team, Rams fans) — will win it all this year. We’ll also give some reasons for pessimism and even estimate an actual season prediction. Next up: The San Diego Chargers.
Hank Bauer was only 30 seconds from the end of the Chargers-49ers games on Sunday, but had to make one last joke. Oops.
The San Diego Chargers Lost A Softball Championship Game To Schlubs* Who Exploited Phillip Rivers’ Shitty Defense
Floyd had five catches for 102 yards when he was sandwiched between to Eagles’ defenders, but he has feeling in his limbs and is coherent, according to reports.