- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
San Diego Chargers
Slowest heist ever nets Porta-Potty, hilarity. But the part of this video I want to see is the thief taking it on the freeway.
Once again, by looking at the Vegas lines, you can get a good read on the best defense/special teams to use if you are streaming DSTs in your traditional league, or if you are playing on Daily Fantasy sites.
Welcome to “This Is Totally Your Year,” our overly optimistic preview of the 2014-15 NFL season for all 32 teams. We’ve broken down why every team — yes, even your team (and yes, even your team, Rams fans) — will win it all this year. We’ll also give some reasons for pessimism and even estimate an actual season prediction. Next up: The San Diego Chargers.
Hank Bauer was only 30 seconds from the end of the Chargers-49ers games on Sunday, but had to make one last joke. Oops.