- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
San Diego Chargers
Floyd had five catches for 102 yards when he was sandwiched between to Eagles’ defenders, but he has feeling in his limbs and is coherent, according to reports.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today: the San Diego Chargers are as screwed as ever.
Manti Te’o finally gets chosen in the NFL Draft, as the San Diego Chargers take him in Round Two. Wait. Unless this was … Tuiasosopo!
San Diego. One of the happiest, most desirable, most beautiful cities in America. The kind of city that’ll fill you with inner peace and love for your fellow man… and also a desire to beat the crap out of some Charger fans, apparently.
Philip Rivers has the cutest little hand. Sometimes, he uses that little hand to throw a football. Other times, he uses that little hand to give the football to another player. This afternoon, he used his little hand to fumble the ball like a little baby.