- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
San Diego Chargers
The San Diego Chargers Lost A Softball Championship Game To Schlubs* Who Exploited Phillip Rivers’ Shitty Defense
Floyd had five catches for 102 yards when he was sandwiched between to Eagles’ defenders, but he has feeling in his limbs and is coherent, according to reports.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today: the San Diego Chargers are as screwed as ever.