- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Saint Mary’s led San Diego 51-50 with just over five minutes left in their conference semifinal game when Saint Mary’s forward Brad Waldow took an elbow to the face that knocked out one of his front teeth. Hilarity then ensued as ever single one of his coaches refused to help him out and hang onto the tooth for him.
The future of sport has arrived, and apparently all you need to play is an enormous soccer ball, seven of your closest friends, and tazers.
According to the game’s official website, UTB incorporates “20th century technology” with team strategy. So, the game of the future takes place in the past? We’re not sure if games featuring the L.A. Nightlight and Toronto Terror will catch on anytime soon (especially not in Toronto, since UTB is actually banned in Canada), but a bunch of guys running around shocking each other with stun guns can dream, can’t they?