- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Saint Mary’s led San Diego 51-50 with just over five minutes left in their conference semifinal game when Saint Mary’s forward Brad Waldow took an elbow to the face that knocked out one of his front teeth. Hilarity then ensued as ever single one of his coaches refused to help him out and hang onto the tooth for him.
The future of sport has arrived, and apparently all you need to play is an enormous soccer ball, seven of your closest friends, and tazers.
According to the game’s official website, UTB incorporates “20th century technology” with team strategy. So, the game of the future takes place in the past? We’re not sure if games featuring the L.A. Nightlight and Toronto Terror will catch on anytime soon (especially not in Toronto, since UTB is actually banned in Canada), but a bunch of guys running around shocking each other with stun guns can dream, can’t they?