- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Saint Mary’s led San Diego 51-50 with just over five minutes left in their conference semifinal game when Saint Mary’s forward Brad Waldow took an elbow to the face that knocked out one of his front teeth. Hilarity then ensued as ever single one of his coaches refused to help him out and hang onto the tooth for him.
The future of sport has arrived, and apparently all you need to play is an enormous soccer ball, seven of your closest friends, and tazers.
According to the game’s official website, UTB incorporates “20th century technology” with team strategy. So, the game of the future takes place in the past? We’re not sure if games featuring the L.A. Nightlight and Toronto Terror will catch on anytime soon (especially not in Toronto, since UTB is actually banned in Canada), but a bunch of guys running around shocking each other with stun guns can dream, can’t they?