- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
san francisco 49ers
Blitz decides to go deep on some one-on-one coverage, effectively shaking his defender about five yards into his route as he falls and somehow bounces six inches off the pavement. No one helps him up. Seahawks win again.
Some media outlets have their ears a little too close to the ground. Did TMZ catch a predator or did they just catch wind of something potentially bad and pump it up to make it more newsworthy? Kaep sounds off, inside…
To us outsiders, Jim Harbaugh’s hard-ass personality and insane competitiveness (even shaking hands is a battle) seemed to be a good fit for the San Francisco 49ers. Turns out — nope.
The Seahawks have tried to prevent 49ers fans from buying tickets to today’s game. So they spread out and took over the city.