- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
san francisco 49ers
To us outsiders, Jim Harbaugh’s hard-ass personality and insane competitiveness (even shaking hands is a battle) seemed to be a good fit for the San Francisco 49ers. Turns out — nope.
The Seahawks have tried to prevent 49ers fans from buying tickets to today’s game. So they spread out and took over the city.
God gave us football because he loves us. One brave pastor realizes this. Amen.
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months. (NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
Wind chill, anyways. Sounds fun!
It’s always cold in Wisconsin in January. But we’re talking frostbite-level chilliness for Sunday’s Niners-Packers game.
I don’t care what anyone says: this is my favorite NFL highlight of the day.