- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
san francisco 49ers
Some media outlets have their ears a little too close to the ground. Did TMZ catch a predator or did they just catch wind of something potentially bad and pump it up to make it more newsworthy? Kaep sounds off, inside…
To us outsiders, Jim Harbaugh’s hard-ass personality and insane competitiveness (even shaking hands is a battle) seemed to be a good fit for the San Francisco 49ers. Turns out — nope.
The Seahawks have tried to prevent 49ers fans from buying tickets to today’s game. So they spread out and took over the city.
God gave us football because he loves us. One brave pastor realizes this. Amen.
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months. (NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
Wind chill, anyways. Sounds fun!