- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
San Francisco Giants
A great-grandma who brings her glove to the game, and can wield it like this? How can that not be the most awesome thing that happened on Tuesday?
This is Candlestick Park’s final season before being demolished. And Paul McCartney, who played there in The Beatles’ final paid concert in 1966, wants to play a farewell concert. Hopefully, as in ’66, they’ll also have The Ronettes.
Henderson Alvarez to his bat: “Ahh! You’re on your own!”
WTF, Giants fans? Amazingly, this is somewhat common in sports. A brief history of racist banana-throwing incidents following the jump.
The Yankees, Cardinals, Dodgers and Red Sox round out the top five. Meanwhile, the Marlins appear to have the league’s worst fans. Numbers 29-25 are the Indians, Rays, Astros and Royals.
Wilson signed a minor league contract with the Dodgers today, with a guarantee that he’ll be promoted to the big team this season.
Minor League Baseball Team To Have Dollar Weiner Night In Honor Of The Anthony Weiner Sexting Scandal
On Thursday night, the Richmond Flying Squirrels will sell
hot dogs weiners for a dollar a piece in honor of politician Anthony Weiner’s sexting scandal, which involved his… weiner. But the fun doesn’t stop there. They’re getting Tiger Woods and Brett Favre involved too.
From hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned Giants.