- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
San Francisco Giants
A great-grandma who brings her glove to the game, and can wield it like this? How can that not be the most awesome thing that happened on Tuesday?
This is Candlestick Park’s final season before being demolished. And Paul McCartney, who played there in The Beatles’ final paid concert in 1966, wants to play a farewell concert. Hopefully, as in ’66, they’ll also have The Ronettes.
Henderson Alvarez to his bat: “Ahh! You’re on your own!”
WTF, Giants fans? Amazingly, this is somewhat common in sports. A brief history of racist banana-throwing incidents following the jump.
The Yankees, Cardinals, Dodgers and Red Sox round out the top five. Meanwhile, the Marlins appear to have the league’s worst fans. Numbers 29-25 are the Indians, Rays, Astros and Royals.
Wilson signed a minor league contract with the Dodgers today, with a guarantee that he’ll be promoted to the big team this season.
Minor League Baseball Team To Have Dollar Weiner Night In Honor Of The Anthony Weiner Sexting Scandal
On Thursday night, the Richmond Flying Squirrels will sell
hot dogs weiners for a dollar a piece in honor of politician Anthony Weiner’s sexting scandal, which involved his… weiner. But the fun doesn’t stop there. They’re getting Tiger Woods and Brett Favre involved too.
From hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned Giants.